The associate attorney should have strong research, writing, and communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. A Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree and bar admission is required.
Prior experience at a law firm is preferred but not required. Strong consideration is given to candidates who are bilingual.
- Researching and analyzing legal issues and providing advice and counsel to clients
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, such as contracts, pleadings, and briefs
- Representing clients in court and other legal proceedings
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel, and other parties involved in legal proceedings
- Participating in business development and marketing efforts to grow the firm
- Maintaining accurate client records and managing case files
- Assisting partners with complex legal matters
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior attorneys and support staff