The law student at our law firm will be responsible for supporting attorneys and staff in various tasks. The ideal candidate will be a current law student with a strong interest in gaining hands-on experience in a legal setting. Strong research, writing, and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team. The law student should be highly organized and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Conducting legal and factual research using online and print resources, such as case law, statutes, and regulations
- Assisting with the preparation of legal documents, such as pleadings, contracts, and briefs
- Communicating with clients and other parties involved in legal proceedings
- Managing and organizing case files and other legal documents
- Providing support during court proceedings, including trial preparation, such as assisting with exhibits and witness preparation