The law firm administrator at our firm will be responsible for managing the firm’s overall operations and providing support to staff. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a law firm, legal environment, or other professional environment and strong management, financial, and organizational skills. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the firm
- Managing the budget and financial performance of the firm
- Overseeing human resources, including hiring, training, and performance management
- Handling marketing and business development efforts to grow the firm
- Managing office facilities and equipment
- Assisting with billing and collections
- Providing general administrative support, such as basic troubleshooting of IT issues and optimization of both hardware and software systems