The office assistant at our law firm will be responsible for providing support to the firm administrator and other staff in the office’s daily operations. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Attention to detail is essential. Prior experience working in a law firm or legal environment is preferred but not required.
- Answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate parties
- Managing office supplies and equipment
- Assisting with billing and collections
- Handling confidential and sensitive legal documents
- Assisting with investigations and the preparation of reports generated by the Firm Administrator
- Providing general administrative support, such as filing, copying, and scanning documents