The paralegal is responsible for supporting attorneys in all aspects of their legal practice, including research, case management, and document preparation. The ideal candidate will have a paralegal certificate and/or relevant experience working in a law firm. Strong research, writing, and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team. The candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Conducting legal and factual research using online and print resources
- Assisting attorneys with the preparation of legal documents, such as pleadings, contracts, and briefs
- Communicating with clients and other parties involved in legal proceedings
- Managing and organizing case files and other legal documents
- Providing support during court proceedings, including trial preparation
- Supporting other legal staff and interns